Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Kim

I love Dr. Kim! She is my primary doctor, and my 2 year old son's doctor. She is always helpful and seems to really care about me. Awhile ago my liver test came back really high, and she was great about having me re-tested. She even had me get a sonogram to make sure nothing was seriously wrong.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I feel very fortunate to have Michelle Kim as my primary physician. She is always kind and goes above and beyond her call of duty, even calling meet as late 7:00 p.m with test results. I am not just "another patient" when I come in for an appt. She remembers me, sincerely cares and is very thorough as well as knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have her as my healthcare provider!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Michelle is one of the kindest physicians I have encountered. She truly cares about her patients and when you visit her she acts like she has nothing better to do that day but to help you solve your health issues. I feel fortunate that she is my physician as does everyone else I have talked to. She is the very best and should be honored for her knowledge, attitude and her kind and caring ways. I can't say enough nice things about her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Michelle is like an old high school chum. Easy to talk to, intelligent, and compassionate. She was meant to be a physician. Very willing to get a second opinion; uses diagnostic resourcs appropriately. I feel lucky to have her a my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Michelle A. Kim's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA