You may also like

Amazing Dr. I have been going to him for over 11 years. I met him when my youngest was 6 months old and needed to be seen ASAP. He saw her and hospitalized her right away. He is fabulous. I told him my grandmother use to see him and after 20 years he still remembers her and asks how she is. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever met. His staff is amazing and helpful. I know I am in good hands with him. He's straight forward he is honest he s just one of the best doctors in the field today.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Fantastic doctor, took the time to talk with me and explain things, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I saw him once at an urgent care. Seemed like a great guy and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

My husband was extremely unhappy with his original physician in Simi Valley and would not return to the medical group until I found Dr Michaels. We both chose Dr. Michaels to be our primary physician. My husband was really impressed with the care he received and I was also. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Brooks Carlton Michaels's Credentials

• Hindi

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125894'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125894'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from "SIMI VALLEY" to "LOS ANGELES", Med School changed from "George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037" to "George Washington University School Of Medicine"

July 8, 2012