Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Settecase

Ladies in main room of suite 301 are kind of lazy like your bothering them when you check in but Dr. Settecase is really good .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Settecase is really good! My kids really love him! He's not one of those doctors that just treat you like a number - you know those type of doctors that are running past you, no eye contact, shuffling through papers, etc. Well Dr. Settecase is the total opposite of that. He answers all of my many questions (as a worried mom of 2 little ones) with kindness and consideration. Doctors like this are hard to find.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Settecase is a very good doctor however his staff is among the worst I've ever seen. Rudeness is common, not once but on many visits. Not to mention they often forget to call in scrips, not once but severl times. I could go on.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Settecase is amazing, I love him and my kids sometimes don't want to go home from his office, he always makes us feel cared for and important. those who say they don't make them like that anymore haven't seen my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. Michael D. Settecase's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1980)

AHC