Ratings for Dr. Gail G. Bryant

She was the worst family practitioner we ever visited - completely lacked any compassion for my teenage daughter.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I was having trouble with some birth control medication so she switched me to a different one. After some time I went back to her and told her I was having issues again with the current medication prescribed. I went through a blood test, ultrasound, and she wanted me to do a MRI because I could of had a benign tumor. Before I went though the costly procedure of a MRI I went and got a second opinion. This other Dr. told me it is side effect of the current medication and told me, if I wanted to, I could stop taking it for a while and any issues would go away...which they did. The point is Dr. Bryant was completely unaware of the side effects of the medication she was prescribing and she scared me into thinking I possibly had a tumor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr.Bryant has been most helpful and attentive to helping me get back on by feet and helpful in every way. She answeres all of my question and makes me feel very confident about my road to recovery. Thank-you very much. She has an outstanding staff working for her. Thank-you for all your help and concern. Faye

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Her staff is wonderful, but Dr. Bryant is not. One of my family members went to see her and was grieving over the loss of a much loved pet. My one family member talked with Dr. Bryant about it, and Dr. Bryant treated her horribly. She told my one family member that there must be something seriously wrong with them for grieving over a "stupid pet." Dr. Bryant also thought there was something wrong with my one family member's house because my one family member was sad over their deceased pet. Don't ask me why, but that's what Dr. Bryant told my one family member. Also, I had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time with her before she even walked into the room to see me! Other than that, it's been fine going to see her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Bryant since 2001 and love her! She treats me with respect and listens. Plus her practice is using the latest technology such as e-prescribing, which shows she stays up to date on the latest developments in treatment.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

She's a nice enough woman, but when my sister was going through a tough time due to the loss of a pet, she wasn't very nice. She said some very nasty things to my sister.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

made appointmet 30 days prior to appointment.Took a days vacation from work.Appointment cancelled as doctor had to go to a MEETING. Hope it was a good one

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Bryant and her partner are consistently pleasant,spend as much time as the patient needs and have always been able to help me with my medical needs. An unusually kind and inviting practice!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

This doctor was very down to earth yet professional. She explained things well and made me feel comfortable. I'm glad I found an excellent family physician.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Gail G. Bryant's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1996)

AHC