Ratings for Dr. Diana Wilsher

I was very upset to learn that Dr. Wilsher left her practice without any letter to her patients. I am without a doctor now. It became extremely hard to get appts. with her. She used to have after 4 pm on Tuesdays. Then it went to a couple DAYS a week, which I had trouble doing. Then she is GONE with NO word. Staff did not seem concerned that I was without any meds now and they didn't know if another doc would be available.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I like Dr. Wilsher because she is warm and caring, takes time to listen, is not abrupt or cold like some docs. She is quick to write a scrip (I joke that she's a drug pusher) but she very much has my health at heart. I trust her, I like her, and I do recommend her as a family doctor. She is good for women's health issues too.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Wilsher is a good lady and I recommend her. She listens well. She is also very understanding about calling in prescriptions so I don't have to go back in to see her. She is non-judgmental and friendly. She remembers to ask me about my dad when I go in. I really like the other docs at the office too.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I barely had any wait in the waiting room or the exam room. She paid attention to what I was saying and never acted like she was dismissing my concerns. She also gave sufficent refils on my prescriptions so that I wouldn't have to keep coming back again and again, like my last doctor did.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2005

Dr. Diana Wilsher's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1996)