Ratings for Dr. John P. Krebsbach

The staff at the Prospect Medical location was unprofessional and not friendly. I feel if you are not happy wilh your job, it's probably time to find another!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Board certified Dr. Krebsbach and staff were very accommodating scheduling appointments time/dates for me and daughter. Treatments performed were top notch with no complications. I highly recommended Dr. Krebsbach and team for your foot care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

In response to the person who said that their insurance was not verified. It helps when the consumer is aware of their own responsibility when is comes to health care. I work in healthcare and find many are not aware of how insurance works. The insurance contract is actually between the patient and the insurance company, not between the doctor and the insurance company. Verifying coverage is a courtesy. Even if the office does it for you, you should also verify your own coverage. We verify benefits but it is not uncommon to get inaccurate or conflicting information from an insurance carrier. You should also understand that each provider (doctor/hospital) verifies benefits for their service. Meaning when the doctor calls to check coverage, they are checking to make sure that the surgeon is covered. If you want to know if the facility is covered you have to check with your insurance or the facility to make sure they are in your plan.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Krebsbach is extremely knowledgable and is a good listener. He was able to diagnose my foot problem within 10 minutes due to the ability to take xrays and read them within 2-3 minutes. From the first time I called to receiving a call the day before my appointment as a reminder, I was extremely impressed. The nurses there were also first class.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

I am waiting to have surgery with Dr. Krebsbach, who seems to be very knowledgeable, but the staff I have dealt with so far is horrible. When you attempt to schedule your surgery with their scheduling coordinator you can never get through, you always have to leave a message. Then when they finally call you 2 days later and work out the details of your surgery appointment your told that they will call your insurance company to make sure its covered. Don't believe it, when I called the insurance to double check, I come to find out that the outpatient clinic I am scheduled to have surgery at is not part of my insurance and that the scheduling coordinator never called my insurance!! So I called them back only to get the voice mail AGAIN, and still have not got a call back and she is off on Fridays, so now I have to wait until Monday!! I attempted to call the main office to see if there was something they could do, they were rude to me and said someone might get back to me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Everything about everyone including the staff was very professional. I couldn't have a better experience. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Very informative and follow up care after surgery was very good.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

He explains every treatment very well, asks for my opinion, gives his. I think he's very through and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a foot doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006