Ratings for Dr. Shawn B. Otteman

He really listened to my issues, wasn't condescending was very kind and thorough about my issues

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

DR. Otteman has great empathy toward his patients. I had a wonderful experience with him. He listened, he cared, he healed, he cured. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends/relatives.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

This is the kind of person who one would hope to become a doctor. He is truly knowledgible and very caring, in my thinking. A rare breed these days. I would send my friends and family to him without hesitation

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

This doctor is terrific, as long as you don't ask him difficult questions. He is resistant to reviewing up-to-date scientific literature and does not like to make referrals to specialists (when he ought to).

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Otteman was on time, he listened, he had a great bedside manner and it was refershing to have a doctor who actually listened and seemed to care. He was a very pleasent man.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Otteman's patience and listening skills have decreased markedly in the last year.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

This doctor is great. He is a great listener, mild mannered and very courteous. I like his systematic and methodological approach in problem solving.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

I was very nicely treated, he diagnosed my issue, was kind and caring.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2005

Dr. Shawn B. Otteman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lafayette, CO