Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Greger

Fantastic and Very Compassionate Doctor!! Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I was overcharged for barely any service rendered. He looked at my foot and said it'll be fine. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr.Greger did foot surgery on my left foot, and I thought he was Great, I loved everything about him, from the beginning to the very end, He was there when ever i needed him and his staff is great, I would recommend any one to him, Very Professional and has a kind heart for People and there pain, Great Dr and Person

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Absolutely recommend Dr. Greger!! He operated on both of my feet (complicated bunionectomy + bone spur removal + realigning metatarsals w/pin, each foot) about 5 months apart. He is knowlegeable & is enduringly patient with my MANY questions:) He's readily admitted when he didn't know an answer & researched until he found an option for treatment. He's professional, yet compassionate, and is willing to work around my personal preferences regarding treatment. Surgery is usually a last resort for him, which I admire. He was recommended to me by 2 physical therapists and 1 nurse. When I found out that he corrects other surgeons mistakes, I was sold. He also treats my husband for gout issues. Kind of a no-nonsense kind of guy. Been a patient of his for 6-7 yrs now. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

EXCELLENT SURGEON AND DOCTOR. VERY INFORMATIVE AND WILLING TO EXPLAIN OPTIONS UNTIL UNDERSTOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THEIR FOOT OR ANKLE!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Gary M. Greger's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerihealth