Ratings for Dr. Giselle A. Lander

I was so nice to come in, and see a doctor that knows what she is doing. By the time I left the office I felt confident that my glasses would be just right. Dr. Landers staff was very helpful and made me feel at home. After my glasses arrive and I am finished for the moment, I will be making an appointment for my husband. So glad they accept my VSP insurance as that made things better for us.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Everything was great except that I was not seen until a good 45 minutes after my appointment time. If they were more on time, I would have given them a strong 5!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Gives every patient her full attention. Is thorough, knowledgeful, and makes sure her patients leave her office with all questions answered. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Excellent Dr., especially with my 11 yr old who has come complicated things going on. We've moved extensively and I believe she is one of the best. I don't feel like a number and I feel she is paying attention to each patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Lander is great for two reasons. One, she solved my problem when other doctors couldn't -- I am going to her in the first place from now on. She is professional and is known to be one of the best eye doctors in the whole state. Second, she is incredibly warm. She truly cared about getting to know me and my family. Other doctors have been in and out in 10 minutes without trying to get to know me at all. Overall - Dr. Lander is fantastic and I would recommend her to friends and family in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Extremely professional and interested in solving the issue.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

She figured out what was wrong with my eye when several other doctors couldn't. Very professional and warm demeanor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Giselle A. Lander's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)