Dr. Russell Lawrence Ramey

Ratings for Dr. Russell Lawrence Ramey

Dr. Ramey is an excellent doctor/surgeon. He is one of a kind. I have Crohn's disease and he has taken care of me sonce 1997. He takes the time to listen and understand the problem whatever it may be...even if it is 2 am in the hospital. God love him!! He has performed bowel surgery on me twice now and I highly recommend him. Megan/age 52

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Ramey is a very good surgeon and co-worker. I worked with Dr. Ramey for five or six years. He also did my bowel surgey. Excellent surgeon. Very godly person, easy to talk to. He treat everyone the same. Very knowledgeable person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

We met Dr. Ramey when he took care of my huband several years ago ,I still see him yearly ...He is a Saint among Dr's....Kind, interested,caring,talks to you so you can understand and answers ALL questions in carful yet complete manner.....One of a kind !!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr Ramey was excellent with me. I had multiple problems, and he addressed them all. He did a total of 3 surgeries on me, and he took the best possible care of me. He actually sits down and talks with you when you are in the hospital, he doesn't just rush out the door like most!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Russell Lawrence Ramey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup