Ratings for Dr. Harry A. Hoyen

Jessica has no business working with the public. Very rude, she should have been fired already. Waiting room is ok, full all the times I've been there. The exam rooms should be cleaner then they are. An employee in that office brings their dog to work and the dog roams all around the waiting room. That is an accident/lawsuit waiting to happen. The wait time for my appointments were 10-15 minutes. The time Dr. Hoyen spends at my appointment is extremely short. I've asked him questions regarding my surgery, healing, pain, etc...and he brushes them off. That's unacceptable. He limits his time with me to run to the next patient. Dr. Hoyen should not spread himself so thin. If you seek surgery to fix a hand or arm, be sure to get a few opinions before having the surgery. Dr. Hoyen may not be the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Waiting room was very full. No suprise with a 6 week wait for an appointment,come on step into the 21st century,work fridays and some saturdays. Jessica was RUDE!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Hoyen is very knowledgable and takes the time to answer any questions. Very down to earth and easy to speak with. His secretary, Jessica, is very unprofessional and unpleasant. Each time I had to speak with her was negative and unpleasant. Still seeing the Dr. and she is the only one to schedule his appointments so no choice but to deal with her. Too bad such a good Dr. has someone like her working for him. She should be fired or retrained if that is possible. Some of her comments sound like she wants to be a dr. She should not make such comments since she is a secretary and not a dr.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Hoyan took care of me when I was in the trauma unit after a car accident. He fixed my hand and arm and I have been going to him ever since for follow ups. He is amazing! Kind, funny, professional, caring,and knowledgable. He takes time to listen to me and answer questions or explain procedures. He makes me feel comfortable by always making me laugh. I would tell everyone who needs hand surgery to see Dr. Hoyan!Cindy Kolarik

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Excellent dr! Went to him after being blown off by another hand surgeon. He knew exactly what wa wrong w/ a quick exam & reading ER notes. I can't have an MRI due to having a pacemaker so I'm harder to diagnose. Still, after looking at x-rays & examining me he knows what I'd wrong. I'm still in the healing & will start therapy soon. Progress is slow but that is due to the nature of injury. I'm confident I'll get better w/ Dr. Hoyen. He came highly recommend to me by a PT & patient. I would tell ANYONE to go to him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

DR. Hoyen is wonderful. Would request him if ever needed. He is a little aloof in bedside manner but once you know him you want to have him over for dinner.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Hoyen is wonderful! His receptionist, Jessica, is a bit snotty. The rest of the staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

DR HOYEN DID SURGERY ON MY WRIST AND ARM. HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DR IS HAVE EVER HAD. I HAVE A METAL PLATE FOR MY WRIST AND ARM. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL PEOPLE TO DR HOYEN AND EVERYONE OF THEM ARE TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THE DR

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

Dr. Harry A. Hoyen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med