Ratings for Dr. Stephen Tassler

Dr Tassler is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recomment him. On occassion I send him emails and he responds quickly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Tassler for many years 10+, and I have always been impressed with his knowledge and willingness to take whatever time required to evaluate my concerns. I also like that I don't neet to wait weeks to see him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Our family has been using this practice for about 20 years. Dr. Tassler's office is run very efficently. He's a very kind doctor, and takes time to answer questions. He always explains why he prescribing specific drugs.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

when asked for info on other treatment than a script, he bristles.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

3 generations of happy patients. My mom "knew" he added many years to her life. In younger generations, he deals with various conditions with thoughtfulness and care. If he is delayed in starting my appointment, I know it is because he will give all patients, including me, the time needed to explain, hear, understand, diagnose, and prescribe. So, I am never impatient. Very Top rating (except minor time delay), whatever the symbols are.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Outstanding manner & communication. I don't get upset when he's running late because I know that when I or another family member need extra appointment time, we'll get it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Stephen Tassler's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northbrook, IL