Ratings for Dr. Peyman Saadat

Can't believe she's finally here. Want to shout for joy from the hill tops. We love our baby girl. Waited for so long to have her. We love love love our baby girl. thank you so much Dr. Saadat.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

We could not be happier with the experience we have had here. All of expectations were not only met but exceeded. Dr. Saadat and his staff are all caring and go above and beyond to make this stressful time as smooth as possible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I've had a great experience at Dr Saadats! We came all the way from Texas on multiple visits and him and his awesome staff made us feel right at home! This doctor and crew we highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

We are very happy that we went to Dr. Saadat. He, including all his staff are very nice, very caring and very professional to us. They treat you like they are their own family. We are so blessed to have our healthy, smart and very active baby boy with the help of Dr. Saadat and his staff. God bless you all. I hope you will be able to help more couples to have a happy family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr.Sadaat has definitely changed my life. My husband and I originally consulted with Dr.Sadaat for in vitro. Dr.Sadaat assured me that I did not have to go that route.He explained the tubal reversal surgery to me ,the pros the cons and the fact that it was drastically cheaper financially was truly a blessing.I didn't expect the pain to be so bad ,but with the support of my family --we made it thru and 4 months after my surgery I was pregnant!!!! I would refer Dr.Sadaat to every woman that has doubt or fear of infertility issues.Thank you to the doctor and his staff ,they were all professional and very caring.We're so thankful to be expecting exactly a year after our surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Sadaat is the best doctor. We got great results and service every time we went to his office. We got the best results from the first IVF procedure. Do not look anywhere just trust them. Very Satisfied

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Best doctor and staff!!!! Went to a couple different facilities and found that I was most comfortable with Dr Saadat. He was very caring to us and I felt he was most honest than the other doctors I met with. His staff is incredible , Megan was my nurse and she was always there for me, she would call and check on me and ask me if I needed anything. Melissa was my financial counselor and she was very helpful in giving me payment options and went over everything step by step. They were an awesome team.

Dr. Peyman Saadat's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet
Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't believe she's finally here. Want to shout for joy from the hill tops. We love our baby girl. Waited for so long to have her. We love love love our baby g..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat helped us have a baby boy. We hope he will help other's be as happy as we are now."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We could not be happier with the experience we have had here. All of expectations were not only met but exceeded. Dr. Saadat and his staff are all caring and go..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a great experience at Dr Saadats! We came all the way from Texas on multiple visits and him and his awesome staff made us feel right at home! This doct..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are very happy that we went to Dr. Saadat. He, including all his staff are very nice, very caring and very professional to us. They treat you like they are t..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sadaat has definitely changed my life. My husband and I originally consulted with Dr.Sadaat for in vitro. Dr.Sadaat assured me that I did not have to go that..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Saadat and the full office support. Definitely recommended. "

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sadaat is the best doctor. We got great results and service every time we went to his office. We got the best results from the first IVF procedure. Do not lo..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Saadat is the best he helped me when I was trying for a year having a baby"

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor and staff!!!! Went to a couple different facilities and found that I was most comfortable with Dr Saadat. He was very caring to us and I felt he was..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat's Office staff and billing manager are terrible human beings. Extremely insensitive and greedy. After failed IUI attempts I was incorrectly billed, i..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a long journey to where we are now. After few years of trying and going to different fertility doctors, we finally were able to find Dr. Saadat and we go..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were trying for years getting pregnant and we were fortunate to find Dr. Saadat. Dr. Saadat was very patient and comforting. He found a treatment for us tha..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is amazing! He took the time to get to know me and what I felt comfortable with, and what I didn’t. I never felt pushed into anything. Dr. Saadat a..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Saadat because my ob/gyn recommended him to help with my fertility issues. I was 42 years old when I first met Dr. Saadat, so my issues were relat..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is great. I cannot recommend his office enough. I had been through 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles before I came to Dr. Saadat. He and his staff were so..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We want to thank you for all of your help, compassion and care you have given us through our journey. Your kindness has truly made a difference for us. Thank yo..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 8yrs of seeing "top", "popular" fertility doctors and spending tons of money, Dr. Saadat was the only Dr. to take the time to really listen to our case. W..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took us alot of research to find Dr. Saadat and looking through SART. Now we're going to have to baby boy. Very happy!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Peyman Saadat. He is truly a gifted man. He helped us have a baby girl. We love him!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peyman Saadat is God sent! His Nurse Jennifer Chappa is an Angel! I had tubal reversal surgery February 2015, by May 2015 my husband and I became pregnant..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never do ratings for doctors online but I felt absolutely compelled to do so. Dr. Saadat is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, working in the nu..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I drove from Arizona to Dr. Saadat and were greeted with such a caring staff (Jennifer Chapa was awesome) and Dr. Saadat was perfection. I went i..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peyman Saadat is a great doctor. You'll find out immediately, how caring and gentle he is just by talking to him on the phone. I would recommend him to any..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible staff , they. After receiving bill( prepayment) ,they don't care about you. "

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is an angel. Myself and my husband traveled from Texas to the beverly hills office to get my tubal reversal. The staff was amazing they made me feel..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saddat Is an amazing doctor. I recommend him to anybody looking for a tubal reversal. I drove in from Las Vegas met with his staff who is also amazing . I w..."

July 19, 2015

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best fertility around! Saw right away something wrong on a picture of my uterus while 2 previous dr failed to see. Fix it then did a mini ivf and got pregnant t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sadaat is the best fertility Doctor. He is very calm and knows what he is talking about. We had two daughters and was eager to have a son. We talked to sever..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat is the best fertility doctor. He helped our family to be blessed with children."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat was so friendly and helpful with us, every single thing that we needed, every question we had, always smiling and giving a 100%."

October 5, 2014
  • location removed: Moreno Valley, CA

May 18, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

May 18, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 21, 2012
  • City changed from "BALDWIN PARK" to "Beverly Hills"

April 10, 2012