Ratings for Dr. Peyman Saadat

We had a long journey to where we are now. After few years of trying and going to different fertility doctors, we finally were able to find Dr. Saadat and we got pregnant. We're so happy. Wish we found Dr. Saadat sooner. I hope he will be able to help more people

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

We were trying for years getting pregnant and we were fortunate to find Dr. Saadat. Dr. Saadat was very patient and comforting. He found a treatment for us that helped us get pregnant and we'll be forever grateful. We can't wait to welcome our baby girl into our family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Saadat is amazing! He took the time to get to know me and what I felt comfortable with, and what I didn’t. I never felt pushed into anything. Dr. Saadat and his staff always took the time to listen, they answered my calls (multiple times a day sometimes!) and I never was made to feel like I was being a bother. I am nearing the end of my IVF cycle, and am feeling nothing but positive that I will be successful!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I came to Dr. Saadat because my ob/gyn recommended him to help with my fertility issues. I was 42 years old when I first met Dr. Saadat, so my issues were related to age. I truly believe that Dr. Saadat is a miracle worker. I am the proud mother of a healthy and happy baby boy because of the care I received at RFC, and I will be going back soon to try for a 2nd baby.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Saadat is great. I cannot recommend his office enough. I had been through 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles before I came to Dr. Saadat. He and his staff were so caring and warm right from the start that I immediately felt comfortable and cared for. I am 8 mths pregnant now, and none of this would have happened without Dr. Saadat. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

We want to thank you for all of your help, compassion and care you have given us through our journey. Your kindness has truly made a difference for us. Thank you from them bottom of our hearts. We hope to see you in a year or two for baby number 2. We want to have twins the next time we see you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

After 8yrs of seeing "top", "popular" fertility doctors and spending tons of money, Dr. Saadat was the only Dr. to take the time to really listen to our case. We knew what was the issue with preliminary test that Dr. Saadat recommended. I was crying in his office and this man was the most compassionate doctor I had encountered. He had a plan for me and my husband to fulfill our dreams to become parent. The staff treated me so gently and everyone was very personable. You feel like you're the only one that exists. They hold your hand through it all.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Peyman Saadat is God sent! His Nurse Jennifer Chappa is an Angel! I had tubal reversal surgery February 2015, by May 2015 my husband and I became pregnant! It took less than 3 months to get pregnant, my tube where tied and cauterized 16 yrs ago! My husband and I are about 7 months pregnant with a Healthy baby girl!!! We thank God for leading us to Dr. Saadat and his Beverly Hills fertility center, we traveled from Kansas City!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Peyman Saadat's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet
Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a long journey to where we are now. After few years of trying and going to different fertility doctors, we finally were able to find Dr. Saadat and we go..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were trying for years getting pregnant and we were fortunate to find Dr. Saadat. Dr. Saadat was very patient and comforting. He found a treatment for us tha..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is amazing! He took the time to get to know me and what I felt comfortable with, and what I didn’t. I never felt pushed into anything. Dr. Saadat a..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Saadat because my ob/gyn recommended him to help with my fertility issues. I was 42 years old when I first met Dr. Saadat, so my issues were relat..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is great. I cannot recommend his office enough. I had been through 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles before I came to Dr. Saadat. He and his staff were so..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We want to thank you for all of your help, compassion and care you have given us through our journey. Your kindness has truly made a difference for us. Thank yo..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 8yrs of seeing "top", "popular" fertility doctors and spending tons of money, Dr. Saadat was the only Dr. to take the time to really listen to our case. W..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took us alot of research to find Dr. Saadat and looking through SART. Now we're going to have to baby boy. Very happy!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Peyman Saadat. He is truly a gifted man. He helped us have a baby girl. We love him!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peyman Saadat is God sent! His Nurse Jennifer Chappa is an Angel! I had tubal reversal surgery February 2015, by May 2015 my husband and I became pregnant..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never do ratings for doctors online but I felt absolutely compelled to do so. Dr. Saadat is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered, working in the nu..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I drove from Arizona to Dr. Saadat and were greeted with such a caring staff (Jennifer Chapa was awesome) and Dr. Saadat was perfection. I went i..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peyman Saadat is a great doctor. You'll find out immediately, how caring and gentle he is just by talking to him on the phone. I would recommend him to any..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible staff , they. After receiving bill( prepayment) ,they don't care about you. "

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saadat is an angel. Myself and my husband traveled from Texas to the beverly hills office to get my tubal reversal. The staff was amazing they made me feel..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saddat Is an amazing doctor. I recommend him to anybody looking for a tubal reversal. I drove in from Las Vegas met with his staff who is also amazing . I w..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sadaat has definitely changed my life. My husband and I originally consulted with Dr.Sadaat for in vitro. Dr.Sadaat assured me that I did not have to go tha..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best fertility around! Saw right away something wrong on a picture of my uterus while 2 previous dr failed to see. Fix it then did a mini ivf and got pregnant t..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sadaat is the best fertility Doctor. He is very calm and knows what he is talking about. We had two daughters and was eager to have a son. We talked to sever..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat is the best fertility doctor. He helped our family to be blessed with children."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saadat was so friendly and helpful with us, every single thing that we needed, every question we had, always smiling and giving a 100%."

October 5, 2014
  • location removed: Moreno Valley, CA

May 18, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

May 18, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 21, 2012
  • City changed from "BALDWIN PARK" to "Beverly Hills"

April 10, 2012