Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kim

3
Staff
5
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

A complete low life. This scumbag recommended that we terminate our (now four year old) daughter during my wife's pregnancy. He mismeasured her cranial ventricles. We then went out to UCSF in San Francisco, where the department chairwoman measured them correctly. No problem there, but this dope Kim had done amniocentesis on my wife, which may have caused her bag to break, and as a result, she spent 8 weeks in the hospital before our grossly normal child was born. At the time of Kim's consultation, he had the following comment about our daughter's prospects for life, "10 percent chance of being normal, 10% chance of being a total disaster, and an 80% chance of being a police officer or a kindergarten teacher." I stand by every word in this evaluation, and would take a polygraph to back it up. This punk needs to find another business. So this is NOT libelous.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Matthew Kim's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

  • Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1995)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
CIGNA
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Humana
Medicare
MultiPlan
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.