Ratings for Dr. Ronald David Evans

I personally have brought 5 of my most dearly loved relatives to him and we all will never trust another surgeon as we do him. He is a very busy doctor because so many want to see him and can't be available to everyone, 24/7. That is why frequenly patients have to see his nurse, who as a ARNP, knows more than most physicians. Some have interpreted her straight forwardness as rudeness, especially if it wasn't what they wanted to hear. Overall you'll never find a better TEAM.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr Evans , was great pre op. He was kind , and he was very pleasing to work with. However after my surgery he was horrible. I was ignored , and I was put through painful procedures with no reguard for my pain. His nurse as well was rude , and often sarcastic. I was then treated like garbage for expressing my pain. He seemed very annoyed and even took it to a personal level and no longer treated me like a patient but like an enemy. This was the worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Evans is an adequate physician pre-op. He really dropped the ball post-op. He doesn't follow up with proper care, his beside manner and demeanor is horrible. I have never felt like a piece of meat until I was under his care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Ronald David Evans's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med