Ratings for Dr. Stanley M. Duchman

Dr. Duchman was recommended to me by Dr. Lewitton. In a world of "hurry up" Dr.Duchman never rushed me, explains all options, and listens to all concerns. He is now my sister,mother and father's cardiologist. His NP Brittney is awesome as well. She was a life saver for my family when I had a aortic value problem right before Thanksgiving 2014. My actions speak for themselves. My extended family will be using Dr. Duchman also for their cardiac care. He and his team are life savers!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

The staff is terrible, no follow up. Doctor spends no time with patients and there is no follow up. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Educated husband and myself to the details of the particular areas of concern. Reassuring and quick with surgery. Everything concluded exactly as explained to us. Duchman never laughed at naive questions and never made us feel like he had answered the same question a thousand times. A good poker player.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I wish all doctors had the bedside manner as Dr Duchman. He listens and offers his expertise and then lets you take the time to think through your options. He is so relaxed and takes whatever time you need to answer any questions. I am so thankful that we found him. He was our second opinion and liked him so well that we have chosen him to be our cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Duchman is outstanding! He is thorough in diagnostics, conservative in his treatment recommendations and has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I have been acquainted with. He's been my cardiologist for five years.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Duchman has been my husband and my cardiologist for a number of years and are extremely pleased with his medical expertise, ability to communicate effectively, his professional manners and his answering all of our questions in a manner which we understand.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Intuitive, compassionate with a lot empathy and takes time to listen. Never rushes you or pushes you towards a procedures. Very honest and lets you consider treatment options with good explanations.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

DR Duchman is wonderful and very gentle with older patients

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Stanley M. Duchman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)