Ratings for Dr. Alfred D. Roberts

I had LASIK about 18 years ago, done by Dr Al. Everything was thoroughly explained, pictures, etc. When the day came, I was really nervous, but he and his staff put me at ease. When everything was complete, about 30 minutes later, we all walked out of the room laughing. I had no pain, and no side effects, other than perfect vision. If I had it all to do over again, I would do everything the same. My vision is still 20/15 in both eyes.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

This doctor just shafted me plus how many other patients with his Eye Lasik Program. I had lasik done 10 years ago by Roberts and his program was that you had to come EVERY year for a eye exam then you would be able to get a touch up for only $300 an eye when you needed it. Usually every two years is what the insurance companies will pay for. So Roberts got us to come every year & touchups will only be $300. With insurance only paying every two that means I paid for both my eyes to be redone with just the expense of the extra exam. On top of that, I always had to wait at least 30 to 60 min after my appoint time before he saw me. More money I lost! NOW, he's taking what he calls a indefinite sabbatical. When I inquired as to who would do my eye touch up they said I had to talk to Insight Lasik. This is where he did his surgery. Well, Insight will not honor his $300 an eye but I can get it done for $1000 and eye now. Doctors that take advantage of people should be held responsible!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

My husband and I have no complaints w/Dr. Roberts who performed cataract surgery on my husband; it was successful. He recently referred me to a specialist and I was diagnosed with early (dry) macular degeneration! Wasn't happy about dx, of course, but we respect and trust Dr. Roberts a lot. :o)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

Dr. Alfred D. Roberts's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO