Ratings for Dr. Amina Sayeed

Wait time was 75 monutes. Staff very unfriendly and dr didnt care. Horrible,

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

She missed my last two appointments even tho we waited for over an hour to see her. We changed doctors after the second missed app. She did not even apologized or follow up with me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Worst doctor and service. Staff is lazy and arrogant. Doctor is lost in her own world. Asked for blood work reports and never received it. The doctor was suppose to send some prescription to pharmacy and my pharmacy never received it. The positive reviews are written by the practice themselves so don't believe the positive reviews.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Worst first experience ever. When I first came in she estimated me at 5 weeks pregnant. Came back in 3 weeks later and she measured 6 weeks and a few days. Then she asked me if my first visit we did ultrasound. I saw her put my ultrasound picture in my file, yes we took an ultrasound. Also in my check up she told me that my baby had no heartbeat yet but measured 6 weeks and a few day. She didn't mention anything about miscarriage or did not seemed concerned. She told me to come back in 5 weeks for another ultrasound. And that was it. I didn't think anything of it til I got home. And the next day I called to ask some follow up questions. Left 2 messages to call me back and she never did. Worst first ime experience ever. I recommend a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I love Dr. Sayeed. I am very comfortable with her, she easy to talk to and goes the extra mile for you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Sayeed treats you with respect, listens to you with care and is willing to help with anything. She normally does scheduled c-sections on a certain day, but I didn't want my son born on my husbands birthday so she did it on a different day. Not many would do such a thing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Amina Sayeed's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1995)

Private Health Care Systems