Ratings for Dr. Purshotam Devidas Sawlani

Most incredibly doctor I have ever been to! So helpful and attentive. He listened very attentively to all of my concerns and addressed each and every one of them. His bedside manner is impeccable; he's incredibly professional and understands that he needs to be a doctor and not a friend. At the same time, he makes you feel comfortable and that you're in good hands. His office staff is incredibly helpful, very sweet, and accommodating. He stays after hours at work to see patients whenever he can. He makes constant rounds at the hospital, which facilitates speaking to him. He's always willing to talk when he's paged. He knows his limits and what he can and cannot do. Amazing doctor, I would refer him to everyone who needs a cardiologist!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Not very interested in the patient or helpful. Hospital follow-up in his office all he did was speak to me..no blood pressure check or anything. All my questions were blown off and I was told that my primary care Dr. would answer them. He charges at least twice what my primary care Dr. does and he never touched me when I followed up surgery in his office. I refused to see him again and had my primary Dr. refer me to another cardio Dr. Very uncaring w/ terrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Currently treating my Mom in the hospital;not interested at all in answering my questions or concerns; difficult to talk to. We live out of state, and he was not interested at all in finding time to speak to us concerning her care and condition,even though she will be going home alone when released. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Purshotam Devidas Sawlani's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp