Ratings for Dr. Michaelyn Wilson

I was told by Dr. Wilson to come in right away if I experienced certain symptoms, but when I called for an appointment, her staff wouldn't book me until the next day. When I arrived for my scheduled appointment, I was informed Dr. Wilson had to cancel, and when I pressed to see another doctor, was told by the staff member that there was "nothing I can do for you today." The next available appointment was an entire week away, and the staff member was rude, unhelpful, and uncaring. I'm looking for a new ob/gyn as we speak.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I went to see Dr. Wilson after a miscarriage. After waiting an hour past my appointment, I was referred to as "new OB patient." In the ultrasound room I had to ask the tech to turn off the rap music playing from a bombox taped to the wall. When I did see Dr. Wilson she had a rushed, annoyed bedside manner. She seemed bothered that my husband and I had questions about the miscarriage and what happened next. I will never go to this office again. Try Thais Aliabadi as an OB, found her and she is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Love her...Love her...Lover her!! I have been going to her for about 8 years that she is the greatest. I recommend her to anyone looking for a patient and gentle female doctor!! And she takes appts at 7am!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Wilson is fantastic. I have recommended her to family and friends looking for a new OB/GYN. She takes time to address all your questions and she is very thorough. Plus she has a very friendly and approachable demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

flag | Submitted September 18, 2005

Dr. Michaelyn Wilson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1992)