Ratings for Dr. Karl K. Bilderback

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, caring and great reputation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

My FCE came back and Dr. Bilderback seemed to of had not only have all of my medical history wrong but he also seemed to of had fabricated the events that took place in his office. Dr. Bilderback was used a 2nd opinion by Liberty Mutual even though I already have a primary physician and a orthopedic physician. He completely ignored my health status and showed no bedside manners to me or my stepmother (LPN for my primary physician) and seemed to argue with the facts. I brought in a copy of my medical history given to me by my primary physician and yet the FCE stated that he had no records for my prior history. He seemed to of had dates for MRI's, CT scans, and other facts horrible incorrect. In my opinion this doctor should be avoided at all cost.

Submitted September 15, 2008

Took very good care of me. He listened, examined me, and explained my diagnosis. Best yet, I got better.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Karl K. Bilderback's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners