Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Keene

Dr. Keene left me in the room and did not return after she stated that she would return with additional information. I will not return due to her lack following up with a patient. I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have NEVER been to a doctor that made it a point to try and go against my wishes and what I felt would be a best coarse of action for my body. Even after I told her about my family history and how the DRUG that she was trying to push me into was full of those side effects and I felt that wasn't the best for me. The staff always seems to be too busy chatting about the date they had the night before instead of doing their job. I will NEVER go back there and will make it known that I will never recommend anyone to ever go there.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Keene was fantastic. She answered all the questions that I asked and spent the time that I needed. Some appts could be very short but, it was completely dependent on what questions i had after her explanations. I occasionally had to wait a while for my appointment but, realized that it was well worth it for the time she spent with me when i needed it, as she must do it with others as well. She is very personable, caring and professional. The staff is always friendly. Very rarely have i had an issue and when I did it was resolved quickly. would reccomend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

I new nothing about this office, I transferred with an open mind. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Keene is who I chose as my provider and very happy I did. With the problems I was having we went through all my options, went through testing to make sure nothing else was wrong. Gave me options to fix the problems, went through the pros and cons and let me make the decision. Of course Dr. Keene told me what she thought was best but I wanted to also discuss with my hsuband. In the end we made the best decision that we both thought was right and she was definately right. My questions were always answered, and she took very good care of me through out my hospital stay and after. The nonsense I read before all this is rubish, these patients obviously never asked the right questions, nor did they want to know the right facts or listen to them. I would reccomend Dr. Keene and Full Circle Health to anybody!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I switched to FCH because they appeared to emphasize a personal approach since my regular obgyn was moving to Australia. My 9 month experience with this medical practice was pretty awful. First they messed up months of my billing and they knew about the mistake but never fixed my account until I brought it up. They didnt tell me how much I owed until the week it was due even though I asked at every appt. Every appt with Dr. Keene felt like I was a waste of time. Most of my questions were brushed over or ignored - I learned more about my first (no complication) pregnancy from Google and co-workers. About a month to 2 weeks before my due date she starts pressuring me for induction - to the point of scheduling my induction WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING ME because at estimated 8 lbs he was a "big baby." The entire office knew more about her plans than I did. She did not discuss any reasoning other than "big baby" and never any risks. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Heather was the first doctor I've seen for care of our 1st expected little one on the way. All in all, a pretty aweful doctors experience. She was rushed, completely pestimtisic (we joke that it was like being on an SNL skit or in front of Candid Cameras...really, we thought it had to have been a joke being played!). Totally impersonal, not a bit intuitive and, to put it simply, I would not recommend her for an OB to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Keene has been very helpful over the last few years with babies and other gyn needs. She always is relaxed and answers questions completely and never rushes through my appointments. I've had several complications and she has done a great job of keeping me informed of my options, risks, and has never pressured me into a choice. I have never had issues getting into see her at the last minute or getting surgeries scheduled ASAP. Her staff is prompt and caring.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I switched to Dr. Keene after having poor service at the Longmont clinic. I was a transfer and it took Full Circle Health 3 months to figure this out. Their billing lady was to the point of harassing me about non payment until I told her I was a transfer and that my insurance said I didn't have to pay till the end. I would go to my appt. w/ Dr. Keene & her office and was never greeted with a smile even after 7 months of going there. I dreaded going to my appointments but I had already changed OB doctors. This care was the worst part of my pregnancy. I'm sorry that that I went to Dr. Keene and Full Circle Health. Some people swear by FCH but it is a part of my first pregnancy that I wish I could take back. Not very friendly. I felt I was going there as a paycheck and not as a valued patient & mother to be. I truly, honestly hated the service and would not recommend FCH. It took days for them to answer my questions. I have nothing good to say about FCH and Dr. Keene.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I was not too impressed by Dr. Keene. She looked sloppy and talked sloppy as if I am the doctor. Finally, I have decided to find another gynac for myself.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Ive been to lots of gynos in my life, and shes as fine as any of them. She did manage to find a fibroid that none of the others did, so that makes me give her extra points.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Heather M. Keene's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med