Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. GRUNDY

Please be careful with Grundy. 90% chance she will just suggest a steroid or cortisone injection because she doesn't know or is unwilling to fix or heal your problem. I had a broken toe that healed on its own and then would not bend. She said the bone was just 'bad' after looking at xrays and an MRI. She said all she could do was prescribe some anti inflammatory, give me an injection every couple months, or completely fuse the joint together so that it never bends again. Essentially, she just wanted to manage my pain instead of help me bend it again. I am a young person and found this to be very alarming as I have the rest of my life to live with this problem. So I got a second opinion in Chicago and thank God I did. The podiatrist in Chicago said that the toe healed fine and the bone looked good, I just needed some physical therapy to get it moving again. It's been one week of physical therapy (just bending it and massaging it myself at home) and I've regained 80% movement in my toe joint already. I think Grundy gets kickbacks from prescribing the shots, so beware. I was in the waiting room and heard her suggesting shots for some old people in the next room for their ankle pain. Then she comes into my room and says the same thing for my broken toe. It can't be a panacea for everything.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had a serious case of cellulitis on my foot and leg with some serious wounds. Dr grundy cleared everything up & my leg is completely normal again. Her attitude and personality are remarkable, & her skills are awesome. Great staff who reflect the same great attitude and concern for the patient. cern for the patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Cindy Grundy is awesome!! I just love her. She did some ligament repairs on my ankle & 2 deep warts removed surgically. She is an excellent surgeon & is very personable. Smart,sweet & caring lady!! Cant say enough about her!! Also, her office staff & nurse, Jan & Linda are amazing ladies!! Best foot doctor around!! :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I would not recommend Cynthia. The quality of care was sub-par.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

dr grundy rocks. she is very pretty. fast talker and professional

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I had a ladder slide out from under me I fell - I broke my back, I completely dislocated several bones in my right foot and then crushed quite a few as well and then I damaged the soft tissue in my left ankle and foot. Dr. Grundy did my surgery on my right foot - she is AWESOME - her bedside manner is GREAT - She is kind, smart and very through; she is really on top of everything! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Grundy was at an office in St. John, IN. She helped me with some plantar warts that many other doctors tried and failed to get rid of. She has a great personality and is an excellent doctor. She now has an office in Valparaiso, IN. The last visit when she was just checking to make sure they were gone she did not even charge me for the visit. As someone who has been to his share of doctors, I know the good ones and she definitely is.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Lembcke is an excellent Podiatrist/Doctor. She is always concerned with my well being. I always feel that she cares about what happens to me as a patient and more importantly as a person. She ia an excellent surgeon with what I feel are great skills. A person could not go wrong by becoming a patient of Dr. Lembckes for foot and ankle care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Cynthia L. GRUNDY's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)