Ratings for Dr. Eugene L. Lou

After almost a few years of shoulder pain, I went to go see Dr. Lou and he was able to determine my problem and performed surgery. He described everything in detail and made the whole process comfortable. He also provided expectations on what I can and cannot do after surgery and it was spot on. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff was helpful but in my case, they were not as aware of what my insurance covers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I had right r. cuff surgery performed by Dr. Lou. I did a lot of research to find a surgeon of his expertise. He is viewed in high regard by his patients & others in the medical community. Wonderful staff & good follow-up.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Lou is extremely professional, personable and I could tell, immediately, that he's quite gifted at what he does. He's observant, listens carefully and makes you feel that you matter. I, highly, recommend his services to those in need.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Dr. Eugene L. Lou's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1994)