Ratings for Dr. Farah-Laaly Hekmat

she has been my pediatrician forever and now she is my son's. she is awesome, and has great instincts, is very through and knowlegeble.she is not the most organized person in the world but she really cares.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

After an injury, had me schedule a follow-up appointment. Did not examine injury at all, just asked how it was then if I had hired an attorney yet. So, I basically paid a $50 co-pay so he could try to refer me to an ambulance-chaser. Office staff very unfriendly. I have a bad feeling about this place.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

excellent doctor, her practice isn't comming from china. she's numero uno in everything, shes like your god-mother!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Hekmat has been my pediatrician ever since I was born. She has always given me the best treatment anybody can ever ask for. Everytime I get sick the only time where I don't feel my sickness is when I'm in her office. She distracts the pain.She is a true proffesional.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2006

Dr. Farah-Laaly Hekmat's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "Beverly Hills"

August 26, 2013