Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Chemello

This is the only Dr. I have ever felt this kind of trust with. He knows how to make you feel like a friend, not just a patient. He has been with our family for over 16 years, and can't even imagine going to anyone else. My 14 year old daughter actually cried when she thought we might have to change doctors because of insurance!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Paul Chemello and his staff are great. He has been our family Dr. for at least 15 years. He remembers our names and details about the family. He is compassionate and listens to your health issues and works to solve them. He is the best Dr. in the whole world as far as I am concerned. I appreciate all that he has done for me and my family to keep us in good health. When I retire and move I am going to have to have him and his family pack up and go to because I don't want to have to find a new Dr. :-(

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Chemello is a fantastic doctor. He listens, never rushes you, thinks creatively, starts with conservative treatment, and has been friendly & approachable to everyone in our family from my 5 y.o. daughter to my 72 y.o. mother while still remaining professional, and is equally versed in medicine for young and old alike. Dr. Chemello is more interested in taking care of the patient who is in his office at that moment, than getting through the waiting room line. Having said that, he manages to be punctual 90% of the time. I rarely have to wait for him. He remembers our family health concerns from appointment to appointment, and we never feel like we have to start over again with a health story. He is interested in the process of our overall health and well being. Although fairly young, Dr. Chemello seems as though he's been mentored by "the old school," when doctors were involved with patients, not with the business of running medicine. I would highly recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Amazing doctor that helps you figure out what is best for you. He will LISTEN to your concerns and not rush you out the door. He genuinely cares about helping people!If something requires a specialist, he has a list of trusted collegues he refers to. I always feel like he I'm not 'just another patient' when I'm there. He remembers my history and gets to the bottom of the problem.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Chemello's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Frankfort, IL