Ratings for Dr. Jean S. Reinhold

Dr Reinhold is probably capable but not for older patients. I had pelvic pain I thought was due to shingles without the rash or a nerve issue. My primary care doctor wanted me checked out. She all but laughed me out of the office and I cried all the way home. I usually go in for my annual exam but I may switch doctors since I'm done with menopause.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Somehow I got Dr. Reinhold delivering my baby instead of Dr.Mervart. This was not a pleasant expirence! Dr.Reinhold had an attitude like I wasn't doing good enough job pushing, she must've thought the show on the t.v was more important. Bad experience,she didn't even tell me I ripped, just started stitching me up. When I asked she said "oh you ripped". she should not be in labor and delivery!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Very disappointed with my experience and would not recommend Dr. Reinhold. I will not be going back, as I had an on going medical issue to which she was inattentive, never bothering to even return my calls.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Reinhold is a great doctor. She has delivered both of my children. She is patient and is a good listener. She is good about answering all of my questions. After I had a miscarriage, she called me after hours on a Friday night to see how I was doing. I would and do recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Reinhold is a great doctor. She doesn't rush through the appointment and always addresses my questions and concerns. Her staff is also very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Reinhold has always treated me with complete respect: Respect for my time, respect for my concerns, and respect for my overall well-being. I have used her as a GYN for several years, and most recently with the birth of my first child. I really like her, and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Jean S. Reinhold's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford