Ratings for Dr. Tracy C. Crnic

Office visits were not too bad, however had to ASK questions as she was not very forth coming with information to my daughters condition. Daughter was scheduled for surgery and we spent 2 weeks checking with staff to make sure all paperwork was completed. We should up at 6:45am for surgery only to be told WE didn't complete paperwork, (the same paperwork THEY had been working on and told me they would get completed and let me know if there was anything I needed to follow up with) and she cancelled the surgery. I had an appointment on Monday, and called to check on Tuesday. The surgery was the following Friday. It was an EPIC fail and her staff was VERY rude...so much so that the front staff and the nurses at the surgical center apologized over and over to us. We are currently looking for a new Pediatric Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Crnic is efficient and to-the-point. Her exams are thorough with no time wasted. I'm noticing some comments about her "lack of personality": people in this area blab mindlessly, and may not like being basically told, "shutup and let me do my work". But then I'm from Missouri and I recognize her type! :D

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Waited forever, man with dog entertained, she has no personaality, offered not explainations, had to drag info out of her. Will never go back Felt like the 2 hour drive was a wast of time.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Saw 3 times, waited 2.5 hours 1st visit, 4 hours second visit, 5 hours third and final visit AND we asked for the first appointment of the day. She saw our child for less than 2 minutes and stated continue as is...Would NEVER go to her again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The office staff was rude to us. The man with the dogs in the waiting room was wonderful, and was the saving grace to our visit. Dr. Crnic never introduced herself to us, and after examining my child for less than 10 seconds told us he had occular migraines. Our pediatrician wanted a 2nd opinion, turned out he has retinal damage. We will not go back to Dr. Crnic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Tracy C. Crnic's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI