Ratings for Dr. Demetri K. Mavroidis

Dr. Mavroidis is one of the few doctors in Las Vegas that I truly trust. He spends time with patients without hurrying them. He makes patient comfortable and shows confidence even with major surgery. He visits hospital bedside frequently and shows real care for his patients. His follow ups are adequate. Dr. Mavroidis is a true professional with professional & caring partners and staff. He saved my life and enhanced my life.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Mavroides performed a quarrouple bypass surgery on me in 2006. He is a superb surgeon and a great human being.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr Mavroidis is simple the BEST heart surgeon in the Las Vegas. He explains everything, is very thorough, and exceptionally knowledgeable and talented. His name came to me highly recommended by a large medical heart practice in Delaware. Since my heart operation I have not had any problems and I thank those who gave me his name. Do yourself a favor and do not hesitate to use this surgeon. I can not more highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I'm a critical care nurse. Dr. Mavroidis is a cardio-thoracic heart surgeon and is mis-listed on this web page. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon and a good human being on top of that. It's unfortunate that he partners with Juan Martin so Dr. Martin may round on your case every once in a while. (Read his review.) Las Vegas is lucky to have Demetri Mavroidis doing heart surgeries./j

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Demetri K. Mavroidis's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois