Ratings for Dr. Amarnath Vedere

Went if for consult after ER visit. Only get to see Physicians Assistant and each time schedules another test after not negative results found. Doctor's company owns testing facilities, so no checks and balances. Never see Doctor until he wants to schedule a catheterization even after nothing else is found. Staff loses appointments, can't get answers. Called to ask about travel, but staff never asked Doctor as they said they would.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Outstanding knowledgeable, caring, physician. He goes beyond and above to take care of his patients

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I went to this doctor a number of years ago, I had a stress test which I was told by the attending nurse was negative, I received a call from Dr Vedere several days later, he told me that I might have a blockage and might need bypass surgery. Needles to say I was distraught. He told me he would perform a heart cath but not until he came back from a two week vacation. What doctor would tell you that you have a potential blocked artery and then tell you that you have to wait two weeks to perform a major diagnostic test? After I did the test it came back negative! I didn't think too much about it until I spoke with a person who had a very similar experience, he had the good sense to have his stress test results evaluated by another doctor who told him it was negative and that he did not need a heart cath. Seems like this doctor performs unnecessary procedures to line his pockets! Buyers beware!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

He saved my life twice so far, I would highly recommend Dr. Vedere to anyone, especially, my friends and family. After being a patient of his for five years, my life and health have greatly improved. Sometimes you have to wait to see him but that is only due to emergency situations that arise. He is worth waiting for! When I had an emergency he came right away to attend to me. A++ doctor. His Staff is also a great asset to his office, very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Vedere's for over 13 years. I am very pleased with his services. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and sincere. While he may be late sometimes, I find that is because he is treating the most serious matters, first. When I was the sickest, I was one of the first to be treated. He has even called me at home to when he felt I need testing or treatment earlier than a staff member schedule me. I feel he save my life more that once. I would like to note several of his staff members have been with him as long or longer that I have been a patient. In my opinion that attested to his abilities and concern for people. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I met him in the hospital. He came in the room, said he was giving me a prescription for angina and was going to discharge me without further testing. I had to ask him what angina was and he said, chest pain. He was in a hurry and didn't even look at me when he was talking. I spent all day in the hospital for nothing. He told me to call his office for an appointment for further testing. I left and have made an appointment with another Cardiologist that my friend (who is a nurse) recommended. I would not recommend this doctor to others. The Nurse as well as my Primary Doctor was shocked that he did not order tests while I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

He is a very compassionate and caring Physician. He is at times late for an appointment, but this is due to the demand for his services when there ia an emergency.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I felt iwas treated well.I am blessed to have him as my doctor .He saved my life.He has excellent bed side manners.He is thorough in sharing information about management of my health problems.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Amarnath Vedere's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL