Ratings for Dr. Irwin G. Glassman

Worst Doctors office. Staff very rude. Dr thought he was funny telling me I was in"mental pause" instead of Menopause.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Glassman is a excellent physician. He has a caring attitude and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had the worse experience while I was pregnant with my twins and after my pregnancy. I've had two c-sections previously. Last one was 13 years ago. I never felt a thing those last two c-sections. This time it was the most uncomfortable delivery I've ever had. I felt every single tug and pull he was doing during the delivery. Although I wasn't in pain I felt everything he was doing. I felt so uncomfortable lying there. My husband could see what he was doing and he even said he wasn't even taking it easy when he was cutting me open. (Sorry to be descriptive) After they were pulled out the Dr. didn't even know if he was pulling out Baby A or Baby B or right or left baby. My husband had to ask the anesthesiologist. The Dr. didn't even give us a straight response. I'm not one to write a lot of reviews especially negative ones but I just want the next person to be careful out there with this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Staff was not up to date on my charts after i had been there previously, Because I asked them were my blood test were they told me that it not there job to keep track of such things..Plus Office manager was very rude and threatening, place was dirty and the Dr smelled of alcohol. Dr came into patient room and didn't even know what i was doing there. Before Dr Glassman came into my examining room I overheard Dr Glassman dictating outside my door about another patients medical history

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Glassman and his staff. He has delivered all 5 of my children which range in age from 22 down to 3. Over the years in between he was very caring when I had miscarriages as well in between the births of my children. Both of my cousins and my now even my daughter are patients. He is the best. His staff is great. I'm thankful he brought all of my children into the world safely.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

horrible staff, very rude, office manager spoke of confidential information in middle of office, told me that i was gonna die if i didn't have Dr glassman give me a repeat pap, absolutely the worst service ever, dr. glassman didn't even show up for the delivery of mt premature son, infact he didn't show up until the day i was released from the hospital. If i could ttell the world this was the worst dr i have ever had the experience to deal with!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Worst experience ever. HOrrible staff, unbelievably rude office manager - I wish i'd read all the negative reviews that rated the staff before I spent time having my tests and bloodwork sent to this office. Now i have to start all over. Filthy office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Glassman always treated me with respect and dignity. Although I don't care for his office staff, his nurse is great. I found him to be extraordinarily caring and helpful during a time of great sadness for me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr, Glassman did not listen to a word I said and blew me off. I am very upset and I believe I am switching doctors. I do not like him at all and I don't want him to deliver my 3rd baby.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Irwin G. Glassman's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)