Ratings for Dr. John F. Pappas

Caused me to lose my first baby at 5 months pregnant. Horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

He is a very good dr. Very gentle and thorough in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

A huge disappointment. I found him dismissive of my very real problems. Always kept me waiting over an hour because he overlooks. Don't let him do surgery on you unless you want to have expensive corrective surgery to fix his mistakes.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Horrible horrible horrible! This practice is awful!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

my wife's fourth pregnancy and now live in a new area so decided to try Pappas from what we heard about him and online reviews. For certain reasons Pappas was recommending a medication that we were not totally sure about. When I came with my wife to her checkup and attempted to voice my concerns he cut me off and I couldn't believe what his response was. He pretty much told me to shut up, that I didn't know what I was talking about and that this was my wife's decision to make and I needed to stay out of it. And if I couldn't stay out of it, that we can go find another doctor!! Of all of my experience with medical professionals I have never been treated so disrespectfully nor have I been completely dismissed as if I had no reason to be present with my wife concerning OUR pregnancy. I thought medical doctors were supposed to care for their patients by providing them with the information to make an informed conscious decision about our well being. Not, it's my way or the highway buster.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I love Dr. Pappas and his hole office is very friendly!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

The BEST OB/GYN and STAFF I have ever had. Very personable and knowledgeable. I have never felt uncomfortable with him. He ACTUALLY listens and cares about your problems. I have had to wait before, but that is because he is not a doctor that gets you in and out quickly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Pappas shows real concern for his patients. He takes the time to address all their needs and never rushes through like it/'s just a routine to him. He/'s someone you can really talk to about anything that is bothering you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2005

Dr. John F. Pappas's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulfport, MS