Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Iocono

My daughter had been having stomach aches, and one of the ideas was her hurnia, while there, he talked with me and told my 8 year old get 26 stickers, then he said, I believe her, and I said no body else really does, and he said No 8 yr old would make something like that up, not playing with friends etc. From that point we were more positive, and he suggested a CT which ended up pointing out her lymphadenitis, they gave her a perscription that worked OVERNIGHT, and she is now a happy 11 yr old.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Outstanding doctor, truly collaborative, caring, intuitive, cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

One of the most amazing doctors we have ever met. Not only is he knowledgeable but caring and compassionate. He is "one of the good guys" and definitely a rare find in medicine today! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

our baby needed emergency surgery and Dr. Iocono and his entire team did a great job. ALL the staff at KCH were very helpful in a trying time

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

due to my son being born premature, he was not able to have his circumcision done before leaving the hospital. Instead he was 6 mos old and dr iocono did the surgery. Afterwards my sons penis did not look like it had been circumcised at all. My husband and I expressed our concern to dr Iocono while in the recovery room. He forcefully pulled the skin back on my sons penis causing our baby great pain and causing him to bleed and said "does it look better now". Needless to say, he will never see our son again and we do NOT reccommend him. We were disapointed because we had heard great things about him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Definitely the best doctor we have ever had the privilege of working with. Our DD is medically complicated and has 7 surgeons total. Dr. Joe is by far the best and most caring doctor, surgeon, medical professional we have ever met!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

We saw him at the end of his clinc, yet he stayed with us for as long as we needed in order to get our questions answered. he explained delicate suregry and made us feel comfortable. The day of surgery, he saw us abefore and after and explained how he was able to do the surgery with tiny scars and not a big one. Our daughter went home the next day. We had a great experience

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

excellent interaction--saw us immediately, suregry scheduled promptly. ALL questions answered

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Excellent experience. A bit long of a wait int the waiting room but well wroth it once we got to see him

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

flag | Submitted August 8, 2005

Dr. Joseph A. Iocono's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1993)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio