Ratings for Dr. Dilip Elangbam

Good practicing physician who takes the time to know his patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Elangbam genuinely cares about his patients...He takes the time to listen to what is wrong and then gives you your options. In short I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

the best doctor around!! very helpful, understanding, concerned about you, it doesn't matter how long the office visit is, he does not rush you out the door!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

In my personal opinion, Dr. Elangbam prescribes narcotics too freely. He has given them to his patient's even after they have released from rehab--when there is no medical indication to prescribe them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Elangbam is one of the best and most caring physicians I have had in my 68 years. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. E. is a very caring and dedicated physician. We are moving down south in a year or 2 and its scary. Doctors there are nothing like him. I know, I lived there previously and interviewed a number of them trying to find one to use. Wish I could take Dr. E. with me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007