Ratings for Dr. Jennifer W. Pennoyer

Dr. Pennoyer is that rare combination of a knowledgeable and kind professional with an excellent "bedside manner." She listens to her patients, and does not patronize them. I have had diagnostic procedures, as well as cosmetic procedures at her office--first in Avon, and now in Bloomfield. When I have consulted her for a medical issue she has been thorough, understanding, and eager to communicate with the next professional to whom she is referring me. When I have had cosmetic procedures, I have had an excellent outcome. And from a practice management standpoint---she and her staff are a fun, kind, group--with excellent patient skills, and a welcoming office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would most likely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Jennifer W. Pennoyer's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)