You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Smollen

She is the best. I always feel safe with her than you.Dr Smollen.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had a very serious and dangerous complication in the delivery room, and she handled it extremely well, saving my son from death or having a disability. When you are in that kind of situation, you need someone with her level of skill and experience.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

She is able to make decisions quickly and accurately, even though she is clearly very busy. Despite the fact that she is capable, she is not arrogant. She does all she can to be helpful to the patient medically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor. My Mother and I have been seeing her for 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Smollen is a fantastic doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I always felt safe with her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Smollen is wonderful. She is very caring and takes your questions seriously. She is thorough.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Very nice and knowledgeable, although always busy and sometimes there is not much time for questions during visits.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr Smollen has provided OB care for me for 6 of my seven children. After a bad expericnce with my first child at a different clinic, a friend refered me to her. She is a very skilled and gifted doctor. She takes time to listen and answer questions and concerns. And she also returns phone calls promptly about questions or concerns that I had during pregnancy. She is very good at what she does and I highly recommend her as an OB/Gyn.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

I always feel comfortable. I am ALWAYS taken seriously, and treated with respect. I'm not just a paycheck, I'm a person that she genuinely cares about.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

Her primary concern is the giving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2005

Dr. Margaret A. Smollen's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best. I always feel safe with her than you.Dr Smollen."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very serious and dangerous complication in the delivery room, and she handled it extremely well, saving my son from death or having a disability. When ..."

December 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Margaret" to "Margaret A."

October 20, 2013