You may also like

Rate Dr. James J. Lettenberger

Dr. James J. Lettenberger's Ratings

Dr. Lettenberger prescribed me a medication without explaining its side effects, which turned out to be terrible. They resulted in long-term damage to my career, psyche, and relationships. When I phoned him for help, he did not provide useful assistance. I cannot caution strongly enough against seeing him, or at least getting a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2898033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Spot on what I was looking for and extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've recommended Dr. Lettenberger to several folks. He was very helpful to me in a very tough part of my life in a way prior therapists had not. I came out much happier, stronger and a better understanding of what was ailing me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

OK; Decided to see someone else who was a better fit for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He was not for me. He was tired and distracted and not focused, but seemed he was busy thinking about something else.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2618997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Amazing psychiatrist who actually makes you want to talk to him and open up, without feeling awkward about sharing your problems or concerns. Not only did I look forward to my sessions, but I walked away from each of them as a better person and more comfortable with the situations that I was dealing with. I happily recommend Dr Lettenberger without any hesitation whatsoever. He has helped make me a better person and more confident in the world.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][998446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Lettenberger is as good as it gets. I went through what was the hardest period of my life (thus far) and he is a large part of why I came out the on the other side a stronger, healthier and better person than when I started. He is truly the epitome of his field.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][998445].votes_count ]]