Ratings for Dr. David J. Cloney

Horrible experience. They require you to have any procedure within 30 days of a visit. And then they don't have any day available, so you have to go back in for another office visit. Went in twice and couldn't get an appt. within 30 days each time. Very disorganized office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Could not be more disappointed if I tried. Went to him for severe issues for months...he had the audacity to tell me that I was getting better when I wasn't. Informed me my colon took a while to 'relearn'. Assured me that he could always do a surgery as an option. When he FINALLY came to the conclusion a surgery would be necessary - informed me he was not the guy to do it. Even his nurse was surprised. Said he would give me a referral - I had to wait over a week for that. Be prepared to wait over an hour for your appointment...and then when YOU have to leave because you have sat their waiting and have other obligations, they try to inform you it will be five weeks until the next appointment. Appointment lady is horribly rude...nurses are nice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Personal experience with Dr Cloney ended in 2 family members having poor outcomes and emergent care was required post operatively. Not my favorite person.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I have one surgery from this doctor, and it went very well. I healed well, and the scars are VERY minimal. He seemed very interested and very concerned for me and what was going on. He seemed to know his stuff. The nurses are nice too.... they seem to care. The office-different score. Dr. C has a 9 out of 10, and the office has a 2 out of 10. I was told that my app was at one time, and then called to check a week later to make sure, and when I got to my app, I was told that I had missed it, and it was for 45 minutes ago, and I told them that had double checked, and the office told me that I was wrong, and I missed the app and I would have to reschedule, an it would be 7 weeks before I could get another appointment. In closing, if you want a good Doc, go for it, but know that the office staff is rude,lies and changes things without you knowing. They are rude, snappy & rude You will wait 4EVER to be seen, waiting for an app, and waiting to be seen when you get there. Good luck.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

****ord, De should be VERY happy that they have a man of his character and abality. We can not be more pleased than with the care He gave to us.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. David J. Cloney's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental