You may also like

Ratings for Dr. F. Charles Brunicardi

My mother who is in her 80's had Gall Bladder surgery and she recovered excellently with no problems. Dr. Brunicardi was helpful, caring, patient and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Great Surgeon: a doctor that other doctors choose for their own care. Wonderful bedside manners, outstanding surgical skills with great results. Pleasant, friendly, easy to approach. Cares a lot about his patients and makes time in his busy schedule to call his patients personally to enquire of their progress and give test results. He is an asset to the profession of medicine.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Francis Charles Brunicardi saved my life. Without him and his team, I would have died. I have undergone two lifesaving operations under him and Dr. Brunicardi is the very best. He has seen me through my recovery and has been there for me. I am very lucky to have such a most wonderful doctor. My primary doctor called him personally and he didn't hesitate to see me. The staff is absolutely the best. They treat everyone so kind and decent and they take their work serious. They always have a smile and a kind word for the patients. During my stay at the hospital, he came and saw me and told me that he had to go out of town, he said that he would have felt bad if he had left and not checked up on me. I had tears in my eyes, he really cares about his patients, their well being and their recovery. Dr. Brunicardi is the most kindest, decent, caring, doctor and human being. He is a super credit to his profession. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Brunicardi who needs an operation. Thank you so very very much. God Bless You Dr. Brunicardi. Sincerely, K. L. Koster

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. B is one of the kindest person's on the planet. He is such a skilled surgeon and treats everyone as if they were family. He is the best!!!!! If you need a general surgeon, he's the only one.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This doctor is everything they say and more .this comming from an ICU nurse that deals with that side!awsome MD!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

the doctor seems wonderful but the office staff is a joke...no help at all in even requesting authorizations My first visit I waited 55 min to see dr...they just over-booked...I love the doctor and will continue dealing with these less that qualified office staff

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

He is a great doctor and a great surgeon. He did my colon resection and made me a new belly button. He put in and took out my port. He is very caring and helpful. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

My husband and I cannot give this Dr. enough accolades. He is the most kind, compassionate,informative, and helpful Dr. we have ever had the pleasure of having a business relationship. My wife had a serious and deadly illness and Dr. Brunicardi was there for months with help, kindness, knowledge. Since that time he has seen us through many health problems and we are living life to the fullest because of his expertise. C.R. &Polly Ferguson

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I had a Cyst On my back and did two surgey on it but never healed because of the mistake both surgen did, but when i found Dr. Burnicardi and had a Visit with he found out what is a problem i had and did a surgey on me and now im healed. i would recomended to everyone if they need to do a surgey because he is one or the best surgen in this country

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable, very concerned with the patient, and willing to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. F. Charles Brunicardi's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1980)

Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother who is in her 80's had Gall Bladder surgery and she recovered excellently with no problems. Dr. Brunicardi was helpful, caring, patient and extremely..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Surgeon: a doctor that other doctors choose for their own care. Wonderful bedside manners, outstanding surgical skills with great results. Pleasan..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Francis Charles Brunicardi saved my life. Without him and his team, I would have died. I have undergone two lifesaving operations under him and Dr. Bruni..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B is one of the kindest person's on the planet. He is such a skilled surgeon and treats everyone as if they were family. He is the best!!!!! If you need a g..."

January 5, 2015