Ratings for Dr. Laura E. Lasack

Dr. Lasack has been my doctor since she came to Marshalltown. She's wonderful!! Very caring, very thorough, very knowledgable. If she doesn't have an answer for me, she finds out what I want to know. No guessing. I have complete faith in her and I can't say that about other doctors I have had in my 77 years.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and really does everything she can to help any issues I have. 5 is not a high enough rating!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I am a fibromyalgia patient. Dr. Lasack makes me feel very comfortable in her care. She has a wonderful bedside manner, a great personality AND a very uplifting attitude. She and her staff are compassionate, professional, genuine, and caring. I can't say enough good things about her or her staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Outstanding Doctor, Kind. Caring, Compassionate, great with young children and Teens. Great Bedside Manner. If I could her a perfect 10 I would.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Laura E. Lasack's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Marshalltown, IA