Ratings for Dr. Christopher Assad

I had a breast reduction performed by Dr Assad. I had some issues with wound healing, but my scars still look great. I have much nicer, more attractive breasts than I did before, and am very happy with my results. His staff are very helpful, and always available to answer questions and put you at ease. Dr Assad is an excellent surgeon, I would definitely recommend him for this procedure.

Submitted September 1, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr Assad. The procedure was explained thoroughly beforehand, and I never felt pressured during my consultation. The day of surgery, Dr Assad was very kind, knowledgable and informative. I felt confident in him as my surgeon, and comfortable with having surgery. Andrea was especially helpful with providing reassurance and answering any questions I had during my recovery. I was very happy with my results initially, It was a big change for me and I felt grateful, and excited to have smaller more attractive breasts. Although Dr Assad recommended liposuction on the sides, I declined. I do regret this decision, but am still very happy with the way my breasts look and feel. I did have some wound healing issues, they were dealt with. I would suggest to anyone considering a reduction to ask a lot of questions beforehand and during recovery, look at before and after photos, and do a little reading about the procedure and any complications that can arise. It doesn't hurt to be informed before making such a big decision. I personally am glad I went ahead with my reduction, and I would recommend Dr Assad for this procedure

Submitted August 29, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction and liposuction performed by Dr. Assad and I couldn't be happier with the results but only wish I had done it years earlier. He is meticulous in his work and demonstrated great patient care from the consultation to my most recent follow-up visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Assad for any of your plastic surgery considerations but speaking from personal experience, my reduction was so much easier than I anticipated. His staff are both friendly and professional which made the experience even more "enjoyable". Thanks, Dr. Assad!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I had a breast reduction 2 months ago and liposuction at the sides. I'm very happy with my outcome and had a positive experience through out the whole process. I met several other surgeons before choosing to have the procedure done by dr Assad. I was terrified about having surgery, but was very thorough explaining the procedure and eased my mind. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Definitely would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation. Dr Assad was fantastic from the first time I met him. His assistant Andrea helped me figure out the best size to suit my body. They even moved my date up by 8 weeks to accomodate me. I couldnt be happier with how the whole procedure went. Recovery was very easy and my scars have healed beautifully. They were always available if I had any questions or concerns. Thank you so much! I love love love my new breasts!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

What can I say about Dr. Assad and his team, one word.. FANTASTIC! I had a breast lift and augmentation done in November 2016. From the first consult to the follow up visits after the surgery there was nothing but an amazing experience. He explains everything in details ( how to prepare, what happens during surgery, coming out of surgery, what to expect during recovery ). Both Dr. Assad and his team where always there to answer my questions, make me feel comfortable, and gave everything to making the whole experience pleasurable. I would highly recommend Dr. Assad for your next breast surgery, you will NOT be disappointed!! You end of leaving the office feeling like a part of the family!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had breast augmentation done by Dr Assad. My main concern was looking natural (back to the size I was prior to having children). The end result was even better than I was expecting! They look natural, and almost exactly back to where I was before. Dr Assad is very knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable. I have had very little pain, no bruising, and the incision is not noticeable at all. His patient care coordinator Andrea is amazing!! She was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had (even after hours), and was very flexible with booking appointments around my schedule. I HIGHLY recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

First of all I want to say "WOW"!. My experience with Dr Assad and his staff was very impressive. Dr Assad, is an excellent surgeon and I am very grateful and thankful to have him as my surgeon. He spent a great deal of time with me, and I have to say he is just "GIFTED" and does a perfect job. I highly recommend Dr Assad to anyone who is looking for a perfect surgeon who pays a lot of attention to details, and makes sure that you are happy with your result.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Let me just say if you want your breast done this is the doctor !!!!! He is literally the best doctor if your looking for that sexy round but natural looking breast he is the guy . Dr Assad is amazing he answered all my questions gave me exactly what I wanted shape wise size everything ! I can't even see my insisions at all !! It's insane I love what he's done his work is amazing if I ever need anything else I know who to call .. doctor Assad your the best and thank you so much for making me look amazing you're awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Assad is a first rate doctor and gentleman. He could not be more professional. I was a bit nervous but he answered all my questions and provided me with all the information I needed in order to make an informed decision. I felt comfortable and confident and very happy with the outcome. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017