Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Hudson

Very unsatisfied with the otoplasty results, I wish I had done more research. It has adversely affected my self-esteem. My ears are very uneven and no other doctor will do a revision surgery

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I am a healthy, active, 46 year old male. Dr. Hudson performed a subconjuctive lower blepharoplasty (lower eye lid tightening) one year ago. I was told to expect a 90% improvement - I have had little or no improvement. Friends and those close to me say I look the same if not worse than before I had the surgery. Seriously - there is no discernable difference. It is worse than before the surgery. I am completely unsatisfied. He promised and did not deliver. I do not recommend Dr. Hudson for plastice surgery of any kind. Suffice it to say I can only speak of my own personal experience however, I am now aware of other unsatified patients. I wish I would have done more research on Dr. Hudson and checked his references more thoroughly. Do yourself a favor - get a second, third, maybe foruth opinion but DO NOT USE DR. PATRICK HUDSON.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

A total waste of three months planning just to be cancelled about a week before the surgery date due to them not having the correct information. I was told I needed a letter from a therapist for my surgery but no requiremnets on the length of time to be in therapy. Eleven days before my surgery date they changed their mind leaving me to find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I had Breast Augmentation with Dr. Hudson serveral years ago. My general surgeon and my gyn Doctor, both have told me what an excellent job he had done with me because neither would have been able to tell by looking at me that I have had implants. He is great!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

good service, nice people and know what they are doing

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. Patrick A. Hudson's Credentials

• Univ Of London Fac Med-Westminster Med Sch (See 917-07) (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental