Ratings for Dr. Sam M. Eisner

I have been going to Dr. Eisner for over 20 years for general eye exams & contact lens. He keeps fabulous records, is up-to-date on new technologies & is very thorough. The office is convenient & has great local parking.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I really like Dr. Eisner. He is a very nice, calm, and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

In 1998 I was working in Stamford and needed to have my eyes checked because I wear glasses. I stopped into Dr. Eisners office because it was close to where I worked. Dr. Eisner was thoroughly professional, kind and very helpful. With my new glasses I could see far better than I had before. Though I now live in Shelton and other optometrists are near by I still drive to Stamford for my eye exam by Dr. Eisner. I highly recommed him to anyone seeking a eye exam or for questions they may have about their eyes. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

very good doctor, pleasant, punctual, and knowledgeable. i would go to dr. eisner again

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I have rated Dr. Eisner before and he is the BEST! Just a point on the last reviewer, he works out of Pearl Vision in Stamford, not LensCrafters. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have been wearing glasses for about 25 years. I have been examined by five different optometrists during that period. Dr Eisner operates out of a Lens Crafters in Stamford. Dr Eisners exam and subsiquent discussion was by far the best exam I have been given. The process was essentially the same each time, the difference was Dr. Eisner's explanation and his taking the time to show you the differences and the alternatives, explaining each in detail. Great Doctor!!!! If you are looking for a new Optometrist like I was, he is the guy you should try. You won't be disappointed. Alternatively, Lens Crafters leaves allot to be desired.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Eisner for 32 years! I can't believe it! I was 13 and got my first pair of contants. He and his incredible assistant, Chris are warm, caring, knowledgable and very professional. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My family calls itself "Three Blind Mice" when we set up our annual appointment. Dr. Eisner, Lisa and staff are very professional and caring. I have worn eyeglasses for over 45 years and went from eye center to eye center until we went to Dr. Eisner. Something clicked and we have been loyal customers for about 8 years or so. Love them all and feel like family. Excellent rapport with their clients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr eisner is amzing. Hr is a great fathter.to. ver hard worker..funny and much more. I love uuuu daddu a.k.a dr.eisner

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Eisner is amazing. His prices are very reasonable and he never tries to upsell. He is patient, knowledgable, and extremely helpful. My whole family goes to him and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012