Ratings for Dr. Daniel Metzger

An exceptional doctor, such compassion and kindness, so knowledgeable and helpful to families and patients. A genuine authentic medical professional, so thankful to have him oversee the needs of our loved one. We are very fortunate to have Dr.Metzger and his team in Vancouver, I wish all others out there had this particular doctor and team, they make a world of difference.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

AN awesome doctor who cares for all of his patients. I saw him for 8 years after my diagnosis and it was a pleasure to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He was my Dr for 9 years 13 years ago and he still remembers me. He has always been an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Amazing doctor who takes the time and isent rushed. Amazing with my 7 year old son. Highly recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

was the first endocrinologist i ever had and made it so much easier to see how you can live a normal life even with this disease

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr Metzger is absolutely excellent. I went to see him for gender dysphoria (female to male) after being referred by Dr. Christ Booth. He was extremely kind and helpful, as others have said making it personal and not just about the meds, but he is also excellent with all the medical side of things.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr Dan was my son Nicholas Dr for 12 years. He is by far the best doctor Nicholas has ever seen. We travelled 6 hours every 6 months and it was well worth it. We are very fortunate in BC to have him. Cant say enough great things about this guy. We sure do miss him. He also has a good personality.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Truly the most friendly, caring and kind physician I have ever had. Always makes the visits personal instead of just focusing on the meds. However, my one concern is that over the 2 year course of him treating me with testosterone for gender dysphoria, he did not once order an endocrine screening; I never got my hormone levels checked before, during or after treatment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER! When our daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at 1.5 years of age we didn't know what to expect. Dr. Metzger has always been so kind and informative. He is great at making our daughter comfortable as well. We continue to see him and I am so glad he is her doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was one of his lucky patients at BC Children's Hospital when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I was so sad when I turned 18 and could no longer see him. 8 years later he still remembers me, I turned to him for help and without any hesitation he went above and beyond getting me whatever it was I needed . Did I mention he was out of his office during those days? Without a doubt this is one amazing doctor. I will never forget Dr. Metzger and I am so grateful for him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014