Ratings for Dr. Daniel Metzger

Terrible bedside. We quit going to him as I found him putting us down. He put down our province we came from. My son was on GH and decided to go off because he gave me such anxiety. My son has pws and has never been over weight.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Metzger has been a breath of fresh air for our family! This is a doctor that genuinely cares for his patients! He goes up and above!!!! This man not only understands the medical aspects of his profession, but he understands bedside manor! He engages and cares for the patient and the family! Doctor Dan has been our daughter's doctor for about 15 years. My daughter came to him terrified of doctors because of deplorable bedside manor of other Children's Hospital doctors! He widdled away at her with genuine love, kindness, tenderness and joy and absolutely won her over! Dr Metzger has easily become one of our medical heros! We are on our last year with Dr Metzger and feel absolutely honored that he was our daughter's doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

horrible dr. He saw my daughter for prader will syndrome. When we asked about growth hormone for our daughter( a standard treatment in the states.)He laughed and said that there was no way we would ever get it in Canada. We got it from a different dr at children'.His staff is there on Fridays but not the woman who books appointments so if you want to book an appointment on a Friday you have to call back on a different way. we saw Dr. Metzger twice and then asked for another Dr. He was awful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have had type I diabetes since I was two. This doctor is the best doctor you could possibly have for your child. He is so kind and incredibly comforting especially when trying out new medications that children might be anxious about. I don't have enough kind words for him!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

An exceptional doctor, such compassion and kindness, so knowledgeable and helpful to families and patients. A genuine authentic medical professional, so thankful to have him oversee the needs of our loved one. We are very fortunate to have Dr.Metzger and his team in Vancouver, I wish all others out there had this particular doctor and team, they make a world of difference.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

AN awesome doctor who cares for all of his patients. I saw him for 8 years after my diagnosis and it was a pleasure to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He was my Dr for 9 years 13 years ago and he still remembers me. He has always been an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Amazing doctor who takes the time and isent rushed. Amazing with my 7 year old son. Highly recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

was the first endocrinologist i ever had and made it so much easier to see how you can live a normal life even with this disease

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr Metzger is absolutely excellent. I went to see him for gender dysphoria (female to male) after being referred by Dr. Christ Booth. He was extremely kind and helpful, as others have said making it personal and not just about the meds, but he is also excellent with all the medical side of things.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015