Ratings for Dr. Larry M. Gersten

Dr. Gersten is very caring. He has a kind demeanor and is not an alarmist. He has been my orthopedic surgeon for a few years. He jokes when he feels that he needs to de-stress the situation. Thank you Dr. Gersten for all you do!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Gersten is very professional on what he does with you. He also has conserns about your health and well being. He does not do any name calling or talk about you any time. I like how his demeanor is with you and gives you time to talk with him. Dr. Gersten I have left you two messages and I have not got a respons back. Can you call me Please.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Gersten was extremly caring, helpful and knowledgable. He even called me at home a few times to discuss things with me. We had a problem getting my surgery scheduled and he was very helpful taking care of that also. He explained everthing to me, including things that may or maynot occure, which I really apprecialed. He NEVER rushed me out of the office but speant as much time with me as I needed. After my surgery he was still just as helpful and kind. I wou;d recomend him to anyone, even my son.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Larry M. Gersten's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1982)