Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Jo

very good MD staff & MD took the time to educate me only condition

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

cystocopy was perforned rushed, i had severe pain, was late Friday appoint, sent home no pain killer, 1st urination had tissue and blood. every urination was level 10 pain for 2 days, called Dr on call, said go buy over counter meds. 1 week after wife could see bruise or dark color on end of my urethra. scared to go back. Office, music, atmosphere were great. must been bad day or I'm not very tough, worst experience of my life

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

After moving to a new state it is refreshing to find a Dr whom I feel comfortable with. Dr. Jo makes me feel at ease and provides the same great level of care I had with my other Dr. of 12 years.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr jo and the staff don't know what they doing they make an appointment and then when you get there you can't be seen because he went out on his own they knew this I should have been told about this instead of wasting my day because I had an appointment and my day was you wasted and they put you in a room and you wait forever

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

have been with Dr Jo for aprox 15-20 years and always found him to be honest & professional

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had a stent after my surgery and this was not easily tolerated. However the staff at Dr Jo's office were very patient and answered all questions in a timely manner. Excellent team of professionals.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Jo combines evident clinical skill with tremendous warmth and compassion. He is precisely what one wishes to find in a doctor's treatment of patients: experience, expertise, and genuine concern for the individual in front of him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Spends VERY little time with patient. Always in a hurry. Performed prostate procedure called TUNA on me which was very expensive and practically no help at all. Much better options for urology in Ocala.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Excellent. Will refer others. Made a very awkward appointment very comfortable after all.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Excellent care and doctor. Complete surgery using newest method that made the situation easier during the surgery and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Paul D. Jo's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1990)