Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Noonan

I feel that he did not adequately research the patient's medical history. In my opinion the patient is worse off after surgery.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Superb care for our daughter's spinal fusion surgery as a result of her Scheuermann's kyphosis.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Noonan was the key to my ability to keep my left leg after a motorcycle accident left it extremely mangled at the age of 14. He showed compassion as well as being clear and up front about what I was dealing with through the healing/lengthening process. Nearly fourteen years have passed since my last surgery and thanks to him and the wonderful staff at Riley Hospital I have two well functioning legs to stand on! I am ever greatfull!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Wow, very arrogant, went in for a problem with our daughter who was referred by our Medical Doctor because he was concerned. Gave us the "why are you here attitude". He acted like we were wasting his time to go out and socialize with the other staff as he was doing when we pasted the nurses station before and after the appointment. We drove an hour and a half, got there early because we feared that the construction on the Beltline would cause us to be late. Waited twenty minutes past our appointment time and seen him for a total of maybe 3 minutes and said that she will grow out of it. Luckily with our insurance we only had to pay $30.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Noonan is an exceptional Surgeon. He did a great job explaining things to us (parents) and to our daughter before the surgery. He has been great in all the follow up visits. He was very honest about the injury, which is what we wanted to hear. The injury was rare, with Dr. Noonan only seeing this type of injury 3 times in all his years as a surgeon. Would highly recommend him and his partner Dr. Halanski at the UW Children's Hospital in Madison, WI.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

This doctor is really a lifesaver. When I shattered my elbow, it really felt like the world was crashing down around me since out of three of the four local surgeons we went to see (I was an out-of-state patient), three of them said that I would not be able to lead a normal life. However, said that they wouldn't be able to fix me properly but directed me to Dr. Noonan. I got there and he took a look at my x-rays and got right to work. He took great care to make sure I was doing fine and he was always ready to offer help if I needed something. It is because of this doctor that I am going into the medical field myself to make a difference, just like Dr. Noonan did for my life.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Brilliant surgeon (was able to fix our daughter's hip problems when other doctors said it was impossible) and also has a great with with patients. Our daughter loves going to see him because he helps her hips feel better and also is fun and friendly and explains things in a way she can understand.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Kenneth J. Noonan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MB Health