Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Clem-Badhwar

As others here have mentioned, Dr. Clem is a great listener. She is thoughtful, thorough, and much more communicative than most other docs. She's been our family doctor for over five years, and I'd really hate to go to anybody else. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Clem is always concerned with my well being and getting me healthy as quickly and safely as possible. I never feel rushed in or out. She is always happy to answer any questions and all of the doctors she has referred me to have also been top notch.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Clem is the best doctor I have ever had. She listenes to you and answers ALL your questions and doesn't rush. She geniunely cares as a doctor and as a person. Very intelligent, detailed, and thourough.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Clem is rare one in the medical profession, she actually listens to the patient before making a diagnosis. During my first visit she took the time needed to thoroughly interview me and analyze my symptoms before making a diagnosis. She is a caring, knowledgeable, and meticulous physician.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr.Anna is not only a wonderful Dr, but a beautiful human being. She has a heart of gold & the healing touch of an angel. I had her as my Dr when she practiced in Sandusky,Oh, in my eyes & heart she saved my life. She left no stone unturned until she made me better. I will never ever forget her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Clem is the best! So good she is in this practice! She is so willing to help you and will not stop until she makes you well. Dr. Clem talks to you like you are a person not a number. She doesn't try to rush you out of the room like the other Drs. in this group. My teenage daughter and I both love her. Thanks Dr. Clem!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Anna M. Clem-Badhwar's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH