Ratings for Dr. David E. Sparks

My 2 year old was terrified of dentists and since we started going to Dr. Sparks, she loves it. He and the staff are very comforting and patient with children and I would personally recommend him to anyone with small children.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

The Doctor saw my child after a traumatic accident. He relieved her pain and did a great job of fixing her broken front teeth. the staff was very comforting. We were very pleased. My whole family goes there now and we are very happy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

We had a life threatening issue with Dr. Sparks. My daughter had a tooth extracted which was told to my husband was infected. He didnt give my daughter any medicine to help with this infection. She went that night into the next day when her cheek became hot to touch then started up her cheek. I phoned Sparks with no response back. I then phoned his home where his son(Has physical problem) answered the phone and took a message. I took my daughter to the hospital where she was admitted with infection. They said if I had waited for the dentist to phone back she might not have made it. The infection was close to circling her brain and would have caused death. I phoned Sparks to let him know she was in the hospital still no call. I had to phone kis office Monday and speak to the nurse. I no longer take to sparks and recommend no one else does either.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

This dentist is terrible for many reasons that I will not get into. Avoid him at all costs

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007