Ratings for Dr. ALAN A. Mazurek

Dr. Mazurek did initially seem to be kind and caring and knowledgeable, but it wasn't long before I became very dissatisfied when (1) he did not return my calls when I had questions (he had his staff do it for him), (2) he prescribed serious medications without follow-up as to side effects (I suffered dangerous depression from two meds he gave me, and he never even alerted me as to that potential), (3) he sent me for an MRI (it turned out I had 3 herniated discs) and then went on vacation for 2 weeks, leaving the results on his desk with no covering physician to follow up with me as to treatment (I ended up having his staff forward the results to my primary care physician, who then referred me to another *more responsive* specialist), and (4) in the weeks after he returned from vacation, he still didn't call me to go over my MRI results. Additionally, his office hours are very inconvenient (M, T, Th and F, no evenings and no weekends).

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Mazurek is a kind, caring person. He is knowledgable in his field and makes his patients feel important.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. ALAN A. Mazurek's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY